Your GTC Weekly Top Ten 19 January 2015
“I believe I was ahead of my time.” – Ike Turner
Hey Ike, rock n’ roll wouldn’t be Rock N’ Roll without ya!
Congrats to Texan country rockers Saints Eleven for hitting #1 this past week. All the best with your new album ‘I Told You’ out 11 February.
And Ari Herstand, thanks for sharing your 17 things local bands don’t get bit. Dig it!
This past week we learned that Bjork is on her way, Sleater Kinney still have the rock, can’t believe The Libertines are still a thing, Metallica may or may not be making new music, The Prodigy seem to be very important or so they say, this PJ Harvey thing sounds cooler and cooler as it comes near and R.I.P. Dallas W. Taylor.
How was your week?
Here is a look at what was read the most by you or someone one else very in the know. Your GTC Weekly Top Ten 12-18 January 2015.
- Review: Saints Eleven – ‘I Told You’
- The Beatles: Every Little This w/ Ken Michaels
- Feral Conservatives ‘The Feeling Noise Becomes’
- Who Died and Made You The Crème de la Crème
- 17 Things Local Bands Just Don’t Get
- GTC Podcast Hearthis: indie labels
- I Like Country Music
- Review: Diemonds – ‘The Bad Pack’
- Top 25 Articles of 2014
- Coolest Record Label 2014: BREAKUP RECORDS
- So, You want to be a rock star?
- 17 things local bands don’t understand.
- The Beatles Podcast, Every Little Thing w/ Ken Michaels
Top 2 Twitter Tweets, Alright!
Where did all these cool GTC readers come from this past week?
SUPPORT GREAT ARTISTS & BUY MUSIC