Your GTC Weekly Top Ten 23 February 2015
“I have a low tolerance for manipulative, egomaniacal behaviour, and usually have to remind myself that the person might be mentally ill.” – Kim Gordon
Well, Courtney Love can be a little hard to take there Kim…
Hi, the bad news is that no one stopped by GTC HQ for any chitchats, The Good news is that will change this week as we have thrilling guests scheduled for swingbys in the next days! Cheers.
This past week we learned that even after 17 years Faith No More still tingle the spine bones, for a low sum of £500,000 Oasis will get the band back together, Scarlett Johansson has a band and it isn’t all that bad (who knew), be the moon have a fantastic new single, Tim McGraw may border bro-country town but he did Glenn Campbell justice, Björk is a little alien inside and Mammoth Mammoth are set to conquer Rock N” Roll.
How was your week?
Thanks again for coming by to see what we had going this past week. You are beautiful. Here is a look at what was checked out the most this past week. Your GTC Weekly Top Ten 16 – 22 February 2015.
- Cobra Ramone BANG BANG
- Howlin’ Lord Hombre Solaire
- Review: Black Star Riders – ‘The Killer Instinct’
- Premier: be the moon – ‘Golden Age’
- Come on Nancy get your best dress on – The Vaudevillian World of The Corn Potato String Band
- GTC Has Track Picks
- The Beatles Show ELT w/ Ken Michaels
- Jubilee Riots Penny Black
- The Roots of Daniel Meade
- Music, the soundtrack of life
- You’ve waited long enough, now 3 reasons why frontier ruckus!
- Has anyone seen Italy’s Greasy Spoon….They must be around here somewhere.
- Haskins Rock Review: Black Star Riders – ‘The Killer Instinct’
At time of publishing Twitter had sent null weekly stats. Maybe next week…
SUPPORT GREAT ARTISTS & BUY MUSIC