18. November 2013
Your GTC Top 10 For the Week Of 11 – 17 November 2013
Good Monday Friends!
What an interesting week over here at The GTC. We would like to give a special shout-out to all those grand and, well, sometimes awkward emails. keep’em comin’! We truly Dig It…
On the other hand, what a great interview/chat we had with the man behind the country-rock/southern-rock sounds from the 70’s and beyond we love so much, Charlie Daniels.
The other fun fact from last week is our good-time look at ‘road-songs’ seemed to find a decent piece of ground with you. Thanks for checking them out!
This week we truly hope to have the interviews we promised last week ready for your enjoyment as well as a couple of new things on the board that we think will peak your curiosity as well. We’ll keep on keepin’ on…
As always, thanks for coming by to see what goings on we have over here, much love!
Your Top 10 Links From Last Week
- Imperial State Electric – ‘Reptile Brain Food’
- Charlie Daniels: Architect Of Southern Rock
- Road-Songs: “Wanted Dead or Alive”
- Road-Songs: “Take It Easy”
- Meet Creem Circus
- Shovels & Rope Are Stopping By…
- Trey Anastasio Is A Busy Phish
- Road-Songs: “Highway Patrol”
- Review: Enforcer – ‘Death By Fire’
- Review: Citizen Charlie – ‘Up Yours’
Top Countries Of Audience Origins