Your GTC Weekly Top Ten: 8 December 2014
It used to be that artists thought of nature as their environment. Now media is our environment. It has been for the past 50, 70 years. It’s what you see on TV, on the computer, what is in the magazines and newspapers. – Richard Hell
Now December is in full chill and the year 2014’s days are numbered. We’re starting to realize how things couldn’t be better.
This past week we absorbed that Billy Corgan is as good as Kurt Cobain, country music Grammy noms are mostly not country music at all, Oh that Dave Grohl, whose glad the GTC Reader’s Poll is in the books?!, Phil Rudd may be a lost cause, if you want you can buy a Grizzly Bear’s cookbook (yummy), Wu-Tang Clan are as entertaining not making music as when they are, Morrissey is going for a career record for show cancellations and other silliness and (not to be unkind) but there really isn’t any need to clutter up more valuable music journalistic space with nonsense stories about ungrateful ‘talents’ like Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Jussy Bieber…If you need artists to fill your pages feel free to ask us or just take our articles.
How was your week?
And as always, Thank You for coming over to check out all of the killer music we’re talking about. The artists on our pages respect the fact you’re giving them a listen.
Here is a look at what was read the most by you or by accidentally by someone else. Your GTC Weekly Top Ten 1 – 7 December 2014.
- 2014 Global Texan Chronicles Reader’s Poll
- Best of 2014 GTC Reader’s Poll Results (Podcast)
- Rob Heron & The Tea Pad Orchestra
- Every Little Thing w/ Ken Michaels (6 December 2014)
- Goldie Lookin Chain: My Favorite White Christmas
- Rival Sons Are Maximum R&B
- Review: The Dirty Pearls ‘Whether You Like It Or Not’
- A Hellsingland Underground Christmas
- COOL: “Sitting in Jimmy Page’s Soho hotel suite is disarming enough,”
- The Year of J.P. Kallio
Where did all thes beautiful GTC readers come from this past week…
Support Great Artists & Buy Music This Holiday Season!