19. May 2014
Your GTC Weekly Top Ten 12 – 18 May 2014
One thing for sure, last week was tops in music this and thats from around the globe.
Nothing could come close to Alle Royale‘s Q&A with the new Italian titans of Rock N’ Roll, TYTUS! Thanks to Mark SimonHell for the sit -down and we and the world have just begun to find out about what you guys are going to do to our ears and souls. The power of authentic face melting Rawk…
Last week we also learned that Morrissey doesn’t think the world’s peace is any of our business, Led Zeppelin may just owe the spirit of Stairway To Heaven to, well, Spirit, Rob Zombie has decided to try and cinematically scare us once again, Chris Knight is making grand rockin’ traditional blue-collar country sounds, dyslexia is a rough road for a songwriter, Dave Grohl likes to be on TV and speaking of Led Zeppelin; we happily found out (via Jeff Slate) that Jimmy Page is still cooler than a cucumber on ice.
Thank You for stopping by to check us out again for another week. We have another 7 days of sounds discovery coming and we expect some surprises along the way… Dig It!
Here is a look at what was read, clicked or accidentally stumbled across this past week. All in a convenient Top 10…
The GTC Weekly Top 10 Links
- TYTUS: We Are All Natural Born Maiden Fans.
- Look Mama, Dave Grohl Is On TV!.
- Led Zeppelin Sued Over ‘ Stairway To Heaven’.
- Read Between the Lines, Dyslexic Songwriter.
- Morrissey: World Peace Is None Of Your Business.
- Things You Can Buy Today 13 May 2014.
- Review: Chris Knight – ‘Little Victories’.
- 10 Things Tool.
- “Sitting in Jimmy Page’s Soho hotel suite is disarming enough…”.
- Rob Zombie’s New Movie.
Countries of Audience Origins
Support Great Artists & Your Local Record Shops and Buy Some Albums!
Let Us Know What You Wanna Say…