September 25, 2017, GTC Weekly Top 10 is fresh.
Thank You for stopping by Global Texan Chronicles last week as we checked out the fresh new single from Child Ivory, Kt Emmerson found comparisons between Michael Hitchens and Black Swift’s Sally Grayson, we liked the new Macklemore collaboration with Kesha, Chance the Rapper talked empowering artists, we went three reasons why the music of Harry Dean Stanton, Luisa Black talked about the Beach Boys, and our friends over at Real Rock And Roll curated fresh new tracks by Tarot Rats, The Tommyhawks, and BlackWaters!
And all of that is just the tip of the crispy iceberg…
Here is what was read the most at Global Texan this past week, September 18-24, 2017.
- NEW SINGLE: Child Ivory – “Angie”
- GTC Has Fresh Track Picks Real Rock And Roll Music Blog Edition September 21, 2017
- Why Black Swift’s Sally Grayson Reminds Me of Michael Hutchence
- 3 Reasons Why: Harry Dean Stanton ‘Partly Fiction’, the soundtrack
- From Gemini, Macklemore feat Kesha – “Good Old Days”
- In Her Own Words: Rich Girls Luisa Black on Beach Boys ‘Endless Summer’
- How Neo Post Punk Can Cure Your Bad Momma Funk and other reasons to listen to Human Tetris
- Beatles Show Every Little Thing w/ Ken Michaels: Glen Campbell Tribute
- In His Own Words: Chance the Rapper on empowering other artists to do their own thing
- Lo Carmen: 5 Albums That Inspired The New Album “Lovers, Dreamers, Fighters”
Where did you come from last week?
- United States
- United Kingdom
support great artists, buy music