October 23, 2017.
Thank You for coming by Global Texan Chronicles last week as we checked out the phenomenal new track “Honeysuk” from Sunbathers, Kt Emmerson went deep on why Tele Novella, Walter Price paid tribute three-ways to Spandau Ballet’s “True”, sound engineer/producer Bruce Sugar (Ringo Starr, Ozzy, Buckcherry) chatted with Ken Michaels, Nina Hagen had a thought about chart success, Billy Momo shared more needed wisdom, and our friends from Real Rock And Roll Music Blog presented tracks from Danko Jones, Tyler Bryant and The Shakedown, and Bully!
And that was just a small part of the goings-on.
Here is what was read the most this past week at The GTC. October 16-22, 2017
- Sunbathers new single and video “Honeysuk”
- Three-Way Sampled: Spandau Ballet – “True” (and the lyrical truth)
- Kt Emmerson Explores Three Reasons Why Tele Novella (and Beatniks Are Still Cool)
- Beatles Show Every Little Thing w/ Ken Michaels: The Bruce Sugar Interview
- GTC Has Fresh Track Picks Real Rock And Roll Music Blog Edition October 19, 2017
- Billy Momo Says: Suffering for Art – or – the Art of Suffering
- In Her Own Words: Nina Hagen on the importance of ‘chart success’
- Kt Emmerson Review: Crozet the Modern Day Creepers and Other Thoughts
- 5 Albums That Influenced Kids and Chemicals’ Patrick Carney
- In His Own Words: George Jones on the true definition of country music
Where did you come from this past week?
- United Kingdom
- United States
support great artists, buy music