The dust of 2015 is settling and time to see what we got and don’t got. What we had in the past year here at The GTC was an amazing year of discovering new artists from all over the world as well as continuing our friendships with artists that are doing it the only way they know how and we love following them on their journeys.
So thank you to all the artists that stopped by in 2015 to chat with us about everything from their music, dreams, families and thoughts in general. You all made the world a better place in 2015.
A special thanks to the contributors to The GTC last year. You are cooler than cool and your love of music is incomparable. Talkin’ to you Alle Royale (Italy), J.P. Kallio (Ireland/Finland), Maria Haskins (Canada/Sweden), Ken Michaels (Connecticut/New York) and the special guests that shared their thing Luisa Black (California?), Janafur S-Adams (Chicago) and Marc Griffiths (UK). You all made the rockin’ world go round and we couldn’t have done the year without you.
Without any further hubbub, here is what was read the most (not a critic’s list) at Global Texan the most in 2015.
- The Marty Ray Q&A: Don’t Forget About Elvis
- Rock In Peace JT Coldfire
- The Beatles Show ELT w/ Ken Michaels
- The Corn Potato String Band – ‘Volume 2’
- Debut: DIANA RADAR – “Cubic Zirconia”
- Cobra Ramone BANG BANG
- Clara Luzia Cosmic Bruise
- Review: Europe – ‘War Of Kings’
- Collette McLafferty’s Ugly $10 Million WTF
- Ten Benson Unearth Suckers In The Woods The Making of…
- In Case Of
- Rich Girls Tour Diary: Fury Road
- 3 Reasons Why James Harries
- 5 Things With The Tropics (Now HEARTWATCH)
- John Anderson does “Magic Mama” right
- IRON MAIDEN Book of Souls (track by track review)
- Holiday Sidewinder
- Billy Momo Track x Track
- Maija Sofia
- Hellsingland Underground Say Goodbye to Henning Winnberg
Where the GTC readers came from the most in 2015
- United States
- United Kingdom
Thank You and we hope you’ll continue to visit The GTC.