June 19 is fresh with The GTC Weekly Top 10.
Thank You for coming by Global Texan Chronicles this past week as we checked out the authentic (and cheeky) outlaw country sounds of Wheeler Walker Jr., we got into the realities of singer-songwriter Jaime Wyatt, Steve Earle prefers Blur over Oasis, Ken Michaels focused on Beatles ‘dance’ songs on Every Little Thing show, and our good friends over at Real Rock And Roll Music Blog brought over tracks by The Amorettes, Stone Sour, and Owl!
Et merci beaucoup Trebuchet’s Navid Manoochehri, Lauren Haile, Paul Haile, and Eliott Whitehurst for joining Walter Price on the return of The GTC Podcast. Check out their new album ‘Volte-Face’ on Bandcamp or wherever else you buy and support great artists.
Here is what was checked out the most at Global Texan this past week,
June 12-18, 2017
- Global Texan Chronicles Podcast: Trebuchet
- 3 Reason Why Wheeler Walker Jr.’s FU to Music Row Movement
- GTC Has Track Picks Real Rock And Roll Music Blog Edition June 2017 Pt. 2
- In His Own Words: Steve Earle on Noel Gallagher’s songwriting
- Jaime Wyatt Giving Back the Best of Me (single/video)
- Sam Densmore goes Track x Track “Open Marriage”
- Beatles Show Every Little Thing w/ Ken Michaels: Dance Songs Special
- 3 Reasons Why WARPORN Industries New Mixtape
- 5 Albums That Helped Shape New Spell’s Leanne, Jacob, and Max
- Billy Momo Says: Swedes and the Swedish pop wonder
Where did you come from this past week?
- United States
- United Kingdom
SUPPORT GREAT ARTISTS, BUY MUSIC