Global Texan Chronicles Weekly Top 10 is in.
Thank You for coming by Global Texan Chronicles this past week as Black Swift released a new single and brilliant new video for “Called to Love”, Garbage releases a surprise new single (for charity), Billy Momo talked The Purjocopter Concept, Kesha explained how she turned depression into art, we explored three cover versions of Mazzy Star’s “Fade Into You”, our good friends over at Real Rock And Roll Music Blog brought over tracks by Misty Miller, Hailmary, and The Magpie Salute.
Plus, we flashbacked and took a look at interviews with Last Drop, Rob Heron, and Thomas Guiducci.
All in all, what a great week.
If you’ve been looking for any of the GTC Podcasts, they’ll return soon. We’re looking for a new hosting platform. Which we hope will allow for better quality, and allow us to create more need-to-hear content. Stay tuned…
Here is what was read the most this past week at The GTC. July 10-16, 2017:
- VIDEO: Black Swift new single – “Called to Love”
- Three Way: Mazzy Star – “Fade Into You”
- In Her Own Words: Kesha on turning depression into art
- GTC Has Track Picks Real Rock And Roll Music Blog Edition July 2017 Pt. 1
- Thomas Guiducci The True Story of a Seasick Sailor in the Deep Blue Sea
- Last Drop: Their Own Blood
- Rob Heron & The Tea Pad Orchestra
- Garbage surprises with new single “No Horses”
- Billy Momo Says: The Purjocopter Concept
- VIDEO: Cedar Teeth – “Winter” (Farewell to Green Mountain)
Where you came from last week.
- United States
- United Kingdom
support great artists, buy music